RATVLIVE is interested in requests to invest and collaborate in outside companies, as well as advertising proposals, marketing inquiries and sponsorship opportunities. If you'd like to partner with RATVLIVE, submit your inquiry for consideration following the guidelines below:
Marketing, Advertising or Sponsorships:
Email your Overview to email@example.com Include a brief outline of your proposed opportunity detailing:
- A link to your Web site
- Background information on your business and why it's a good fit for RATVLIVE
- A profile of your typical customer or site visitor, and the potential for them to become a RATVLIVE.com and RATVLIVE.com customer
- An explanation of your opportunity and its potential exposure
- Cost information
Email an Executive Summary of your business plan to firstname.lastname@example.org . It should be no longer than five pages and should include:
Business and Products
- Company's business
- Product or service description
- Development schedule
- Price point
- Historic and projected sizes in dollars
- Sales channels
- Competitive advantages
- Management background
- Board members?
- Historic and projected P&L
- Projected cash flow
- Current balance sheet
- Projected head count by area(i.e., sales, marketing, engineering, Q&A)
- Amounts raised
You can also mail your submission to:
RealtyAway, LLC (dba/ RATVLIVE).
6625 Miami Lakes Drive Suite #343
Miami Lakes, FL. 33014.
Please allow up to five weeks for the initial review process. When the initial review is completed you will receive a request for more information or you will be informed that RATVLIVE will not be pursuing the business opportunity with you. By submitting materials to us, you are agreeing that the materials do not contain information that is confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected. You acknowledge that RATVLIVE may be developing products or programs that are similar or identical to your submissions and that RATVLIVE is under no obligation to compensate you for any business idea or plan submitted, regardless of whether RATVLIVE pursues a similar idea in the future.