Streaming platform is a broadcasting platform that allows its users to live stream on video and radio channels. That is why we make sure your high definition video is supported by a robust delivery infrastructure that seamlessly streams your video across a variety of user platforms.
Your content is carefully encoded to make sure that there is no drop off in quality or service no matter where your audience views your content.
Your video broadcast can be watched on web, mobile devices and also on large TV screens connected to set top boxes.
In this chapter we documented the broadcast options for video channels that our platform offers and and also we will guide you through all the necessary steps for starting a live streaming session on a video channel:
- How to start a broadcast on the website.
- Manage video channels page, publish them on different devices or unlist them.
- Edit channel details, title, description, thumbnail.
- Manage channel publishing details, set news ticker options, add a theme to the channel, publish or unlist them.
- Edit channel privacy details, set a password and manage the embed options.
- Edit channel location, set a location of your channel on the map.
- Customize the channel page using News Ticker.
Note: if you want to playback the content you are streaming, please use 1 PC/device for streaming and 1 PC/device for playback in order to avoid bandwidth problems or echo issues.