HD Wave DeskShare is a new software which allows users to stream live in HD mode and also broadcast any part of their desktop.
Note: in order to use HD Wave DeskShare (install and run the software) you must have a Windows administrator account type on the PC. You can change the Windows account type from Control Panel – User Account.
The HD Wave DeskShare is a one-stop-shop for all of your conferencing needs:
- Multiple video audio capture
- On the fly switching of media sources including full desktop
- Ability to use picture and picture while resizing the screens to fit your needs
- Share your entire desktop or snap to a specific zone and stream only a portion
- Sharing video, Power Point Presentations or webpages
- Enables you to stream instantly any part of their desktop in either Standard or High Definition
- Ability to chat with your audience
- Auto record your conference allowing users to view at a later date
The picture and picture feature allows you to make your screen as big or small as you want.
In this chapter you can read more details about:
- how to install HD Wave DeskShare on your computer.
- the necessary Hardware requirements for broadcasting using HD Wave DeskShare.
- how to manage the Advanced Encoding Settings.
- how to live stream your Desktop Zone.
- how to broadcast using Picture in Picture mode, sharing your live stream and your desktop at the same moment.
- how to play different sounds from the sound card combined also with sounds from the microphone using Stereo mixer.